• Pasillo peppers are slightly larger and wider than poblanos, but noticeably more “picante.”
• The Myth of Sisyphus predated e-mail by a few thousand years—and yet perfectly describes it!
• Walking in my neighborhood, I’m delighted to see restaurants that have leased street parking spaces to make sidewalk cafés.
• Looking for parking, I’m less than thrilled.
• Fog is romantic from a distance, but merely cold, wet and annoying when you’re in it.
• Live life first. Organize it later.
Things I want to find out.
• Are those restaurants paying 25 cents every seven minutes per parking space like we are?