On AOL News today, there’s an article titled: Seven Major Signs You’re Dating or Are Married to a Psychopath (published in Health and Fitness Cheat Sheet by Sheiresa Ngo). The article listed seven clear warning signs that identify the psychopathic personality. Can you guess where’s I’m going with this? Read each one and reflect on the person leading our nation.
(Definitions from article, italics mine).
1. Lack of empathy. Safety and welfare of others does not resonate with a psycho path. (Trump mocks a disabled reporter, proposes a health care plan that threatens 28 million American citizens with severely reduced coverage).
2. Arrogance: Psychopaths have an inflated sense of self-worth. They believe that they matter more than everyone else. (Trump pushes the Prime Minister of Montenegro out of the way to be in the center of the NATO photo op.)
3. Emotional detachment: People seen as pawns to be used to forward the psychopath’s goals. Rarely feel guilt, no matter how much they hurt others. (Trump fires James Comey, who virtually got him elected, when he feels threatened by an investigation.)
4. Chronic lying: Psychopaths behave as if they are smarter than others and too smooth to get caught breaking the rules. (When Hilary called him out in the debate for evading paying his taxes, Trump replied, “That makes me smart.” As for chronic lies, the alleged Obama wiretap, the numbers he claimed at inauguration, the etc. , etc. and etc. )
5. Manipulation: An intense need to control others and situations. They’re strategic and manipulative and charismatic all the while weaving an intricate trap. (The entire election campaign, pretending to care about the working class, saying the Islam is a great religion when visiting Saudi Arabia while initiating the Muslim ban in the U.S. and such.)
6. Regularly breaking or disregarding the law: They aim to twist the law in their favor. (Again, not revealing taxes, mixing his business interests with his political office, taking an oath to defend the Constitution even as he tries to dismantle it.)
7. Impulsivity: The early stage of a relationship with a psychopath will move so fast that it will make your head spin. (More attempted changes in the first 100 days than any President in history. And impulsive?” Tweet, tweet, tweet. Tweet, tweet, tweet. Tweet, tweet, tweet.” Etc.)
Take a moment to look at the list above again. This is the only perfect score Trump has ever gotten. He’s 7 for 7!!!
The article concludes thus:
“If you truly think you’re seeing someone who meets the criteria, it’s time to take action.
Did you hear that, America? It’s time to take action! If you just sit on your hands and hope it will get better, think again. The article continues:
If you were thinking about trying to get mental help for your psychopathic significant other, you’re better off not trying. Individuals with antisocial personality disorder do not believe they have a problem, thus they will not seek or believe in the need for counseling. Their partner will likely end up in therapy in order to recover from the mental abuse suffered in the relationship. For those who do enter counseling, their rate of recovery is less than 2%.”
If you have been involved with a psychopath, don’t be down on yourself. Think of this as a blessing in disguise. You now have some tools that can help you choose a better partner (President) the next time around. Meanwhile, for now, you’ll need to cut ties and get help.
Remember. This is not conjecture. This is not spin. This is not my bias showing. This is backed by documented examples of a psychopath at work. This is incontrovertible truth.
WE HAVE ELECTED A PSYCHOPATH TO LEAD THE MOST POLITICALLY POWERFUL NATION ON THE PLANET.
And note that getting mental help or expecting him to improve is not an option. The only hope is to cut ties‚ i.e., IMPEACH! As it is, the nation will need some healing from “the mental abuse suffered” and the shame of electing a psychopath to lead our nation.
So I reiterate once more the punch line of the article:
It’s time to take action.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.